网上有关“拜伦经典爱情诗英文”话题很是火热,小编也是针对拜伦经典爱情诗英文寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
拜伦是举世公认的19世纪浪漫主义文学首屈一指的代表人物。他一生写下了大量的诗歌,他的诗作被世人赞誉为?抒情史诗?。那么你想欣赏拜伦的经典英文诗歌吗?下面是我为大家带来拜伦经典爱情英文诗,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!
拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,?
你的爱只在梦乡存在,
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒来,我空余泪眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
让昏倦流布我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一样销魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
听说,睡眠死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的样品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天国倘若是这般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
愿死神早早降临!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只许我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫说我受罚还不够!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
To awake will be torture sufficient.
这苦刑怎生忍受!
拜伦经典爱情英文诗2:When we two parted
当初我们俩分别,
In silence and tears,
只有沉默和眼泪,
Half broken-hearted
心儿几乎要碎裂,
To sever for years,
得分隔多少年岁!
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的脸发白发冷,
Colder thy kiss;
你的吻更是冰凉;
Truly that hour foretold
确实呵,那个时辰
Sorrow to this!
预告了今日的悲伤!
The dew of the morning
清晨滴落的露珠
Sunk chill on my brow?
浸入我眉头,好冷
It felt like the warning
对我今天的感触
Of what I feel now.
仿佛是预先示警。
Thy vows are all broken,
你把盟誓都背弃,
And light is thy fame;
名声也轻浮浪荡;
I hear thy name spoken,
听别人把你说起,
And share in its shame.
连我也羞愧难当。
They name thee before me,
他们当着我说你,
A knell to mine ear;
像丧钟响彻耳旁;
A shudder comes o'er me?
我周身止不住战栗
Why wert thou so dear?
对你怎这样情长?
They know not I knew thee,
他们不知我熟悉你
Who knew thee too well:?
只怕是熟悉过度;
Long, long shall I rue thee,
我会久久惋惜你,
Too deeply to tell.
深切得难以陈诉。
In secret we met?
想当初幽期密约,
In silence I grieve,
到如今默默哀怨:
That thy heart could forget,
你的心儿会忘却,
Thy spirit deceive.
你的灵魂会欺骗。
If I should meet thee
要是多少年以后,
After long years,
我偶然与你相会,
How should I greet thee
用什么将你迎候?
With silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼泪。
关于“拜伦经典爱情诗英文”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
本文来自作者[绮易]投稿,不代表百捷号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://m.baijiejiaju.com/baijie/1209.html
评论列表(3条)
我是百捷号的签约作者“绮易”
本文概览:网上有关“拜伦经典爱情诗英文”话题很是火热,小编也是针对拜伦经典爱情诗英文寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。 拜伦是举世公...
文章不错《拜伦经典爱情诗英文》内容很有帮助